Thursday, January 8, 2009

WELL, LONG TIME NO SEE.

Man. Sorry I didn't post here very much. xDDD;;;; I kept forgetting that I actually had a blog here since I lurk around so much when I'm not a member. xDD

But to make up for my absense, I've got tons of stuff. Yes. At least, I think it's a lot considering how busy I am all the time. ENJOY THE HIDEOUS SKETCHES. C8

Yeah, I remember in a certain meme that I mentioned that I had an idea to incorporate some of my chars into Wonderland. I KNOW IT'S OVERDONE. I JUST WANTED TO TRY IT OUT, CAN YOU BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYING?



Alice meets Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, featuring Stella and Tilfer. As you can see, I largely incorporated Disney's version into this. xDD;;; I am so pathetic.



Alice encounters the hookah-smoking caterpillar, featuring Stella and Etahis. I don't know, but I somehow imagined him being green as a caterpillar instead of his usual blue colors. ETAHIS, WHY ARE YOU SMOKING. I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT-EDGED. XD

Speaking of Etahis, I thought I could post up some more doodles of his past and his own people, the Balatrums (ba-luh-truhms). Here's a little known fact. His species' name was based off the word "balatro", which was another word for a professional jester. WHUDDYA KNOW? 8DD



Etahis at about six years old. He was such a happy child in his youth. Makes you wonder why he turned so....*shivers*...evil. TOOF GAP.



Left pic: This is a little sidestory that I had taking place way before Etahis joined Rosa's army. Maybe like 2 years, I dunno. PREPARE FOR TONS OF TEXT. What happened was that the kingdom allowed women to join its army. Etahis's friend, Layladema was overjoyed, saying that with more forces the kingdom can stay safer longer and thus, she plans to join. Etahis made a little joke saying that he would hate seeing a frail and delicate young lady get killed in the army. Emphasis on the joke. He really didn't mean it, but that offended Layla anyway. She, being a rather tough one, wanted to prove that the women could be as strong as the guys and challenged Etahis to a duel. Etahis was pretty much forced to fight her for the sake of his dignity, but he was afraid to hurt her. Long story short, she pwned him.

Right pic: Etahis's family being shown to the public for the very first time. YAAAAAAAAAAY. I'm not kidding about my monocle obsession.

AUGH. OK, I NEED TO SLEEP.

1 comment:

  1. Dude- I love Etahis I love him LOVE LOVE LOVE
    If I didn't already assume him and Rosa being OTP I'd be allova doing character pairings WIT YOH FACE WIT HIM
    But I'm like "no- No... I like rosa/etahis- yessss OH BUT HE'S SO CUTE- DAMN- but rosaaaa- NNGHGHGHG"

    ENOUGH OF THAT- ABOUT THE ART- AUUGHGHHG Him as a caterpillar made me SPLEEE I love it oh goodness <3<3<3 green looks freakin FANTASTIC on him- oh yes it does yesyesyes~ and his family and his species and auuhgfdndjfkgf WHY ARE YOU SO WITTY AND CREATIVE ;; STOP IT I'M SO JELOUS WAAAA -weep- IF I COULD I'D MAKE LOVE TO YOUR BRAIN
    but that'd be a very frightening mental 8D
    -RESTRAINING ORDER ON THE KENDS-

    aww Etahis is such a gentleman ;; I love that so cute so cute eee~ He's very fun I LOOVEEE ITT
    it's so well thought out AAufdhjgsdg NEXT SHARE INFO ON ROSA
    PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASEEE

    also tooth gaps
    my weakness
    -heart plucked-

    XD FFFFFF <3

    you don't know how envious I am of your sketches- I sketch so messily and BLEUGH but yours are always so shiny and smooth and BEAUUUTIFULLLLL~

    ETAHIS SAID HE ISN'T FOND OF HIS BROTHER BUT HIS BROTHER LOOKS SO CHARMING -SWOON- WAT HAPPENED
    TELLL MEEEE

    also also also unrelated but I got a DA chat set up cuz you don't like using aim 8x; you should talk to me on there! PLEASE
    PLEASEEEEEEEEE
    PLEASE

    AND ALSO
    ALSO
    ALLLLLLLLSOOOOOO
    8[
    >8[
    I HAS SOMETHING FOR YOU THAT YOU WILL GEET TOMORROWS
    <3<3<3

    AUUGHGHHGH enough long post ;;; fdksfmalsff this was such a treat I'm so glad you updatedddd yessss ;; lovelovelovelovelove <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete