Monday, December 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS IS SO FREAKING CLOSE. 8DDD

I'm so excited. 8DD But I need to go to bed. All right. Some doodles before I go.



AIN'T MISTLETOE LOVELY? 8DDDDDD It makes you wonder who had the nerve to put that up there. *coughMEcough*

And since Kendra wouldn't stop annoying me......



THERE. This has nothing to do with the top picture, but I felt like drawing their Christmas casual wear. Their real outfits will be posted on dA soon. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW. DDDD8< Though I do admit that I had a lot of fun drawing this. ARGH, DARN YOU KENDRA!!! JKJKJK, I still love you. <333

2 comments:

  1. ALL THINGS ARE PERFECT AND HAPPY IN MY FRIGGIN WORLD RIGHT NOW

    MY SHIPPER SENSES WERE TINGLING BECHNO

    OF THE FRITZ <3

    omgggg I love the fluidness of the pose and the EVERYTHING and nomnomnomnom
    D8< SOMEONE BETTER HAVE SPIKED THE EGGNOGG FOR VARIOUS RESONS HOHOHO~ <3<3

    btw

    I want Etahis's sweater :< <3 LOOKS SO LONG AND UNBEARINGLY COMFYYESYESYES

    GAHHHH -rolls happily around- ;;;;

    BTW ILU2 :3

    FOR THIS YOU GET TO REQUEST SOMETHING MWAHAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, I know the feeling. *COUGHSANDPOINTSTOCILXDREADMISTLETOEPICTURE*

    ReplyDelete