Thursday, June 24, 2010

WIP, I guess

I thought I'd post a work in progress or something. I really like the new layouts, especially this one. PINK.



It's another "Put-Rosa-in-a-Crazy-Outfit" type of picture, but I thought I could go with a very elegant one or something. This is another outfit from TinierMe in which I just absolutely adored and I thought I could put it on Rosa and make her look PURTY.

I thought I could start by actually painting it. Ugh, it is hard, especially when you have to think about where to put in each clothing folds that you normally omit when doing a cel-shading style. But the ending result is just worth all that hard work. I admit that I wouldn't be doing any of this kind of stuff if it weren't for my bud Lops. She inspires me like no other, hahaha. <333 I LOVE how well she paints ghasdjf. <33 I just hope this doesn't look like I'm copying her...

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing so far :D The coloring is awesome. Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete